Hearing the Voice is collaborating with Voice Collective and artist Liv Wynter to run a series of online zine-making workshops for young people (aged 16–25) who hear voices or see visions that others don’t.
It’s an opportunity to …
- Share your story
- Explore how voice-hearing intersects with other aspects of who you are
- Meet other young people who hear voices
- Make some zines!
The workshops will take place on Zoom over four weeks in September on the following dates:
- Thursday 9 September 2021, 6.30–8pm (BST)
- Thursday 16 September 2021, 6.30–8pm (BST)
- Thursday 23 September 2021, 6.30–8pm (BST)
- Thursday 30 September 2021, 6.30–8pm (BST)
More information about the workshops and information on how to express an interest in participating can be found here